- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You are technical and commercially strong.
- You have a good technical knowledge regarding infrastructure.
- You are not afraid to go into a dialogue with our sales department, customers and suppliers.
- You will assist in closing deals with the account manager.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Solution Specialist Infrastructure
As a Solution Specialist, you have a technical background with very strong business and commercial affinities and your focus is on promoting and positioning SecureLink solutions and other technologies and/or services through telephone calls, conference calls, on-site visits to potential customers and existing customers. You will be a cornerstone in developing and answering technical Solution designs and technical descriptions for RFI’s & RFP’s, drafting cost sheets and assists in closing deals with the account manager. You will operate on technical solutions without account manager on a case by case basis.
- You will Inform and guide the customers so they can make a well-founded decision regarding products and/or services.
- You will utilize all the resources to deliver a unique value proposition to customers and achieve a competitive and innovative advantage.
- You will select the best fit” solution, products, licenses, and services.
- You will lead to a formal bid qualification process and ensure the relevant information and advice is provided.
- Due to your expertise, the day-to-day operations and follow-up process are running smooth, in addition, process exceptions are handled efficiently.
- You are analytical, solution and customer-oriented, communicative as you will go to our customers and therefore convincing in selling our solutions.
- You have presentation skills and you can find your way in through Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You have solution sales skills as you will be writing offers.
What we expect of you
- You understand the basic project and governance methodologies.
- You have a good knowledge of network architecture, cybersecurity, storage, routing, switching, …
- Ideally, you have 4 years of experience in a comparable function. But enthusiasm and drive are more important to us.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!