- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have a strong interest in the field of IT security.
- You want to be a white hat hacker.
- You have a high level understanding of the cyber security landscape.
- You are available 40 hours a week
Working as an Ethical Hacker
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and are familiar with the common web vulnerabilities in modern web applications. You have hands-on experience with Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, SQLmap, etc.
You are a white-hat hacker, trying to improve Internet security and want to help customers to sleep better at night.
You speak fluent Dutch, English or French and don’t mind working with other penetration testers.
What we expect of you
- Relevant bachelor or master diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum two to four years of experience
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way
- Excellent knowledge of web application security
- Good knowledge of mobile application security
- Knowledge of networking and wireless technologies
- Knowledge of operating system security concepts
- Deep architectural understanding of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- High interest in overall security, secure software and security awareness
- Being active as a bug bounty hunter is a plus
- Certifications in penetration testing are a plus: OSCP, OSCE, CEH, GPEN
- CISSP, CISA, CISM training and certification are a plus
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!