Working as a Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of an international DevOps team that is responsible for the platform which SecureLink uses to deliver its services to our customers 24/7.
- Development of backend services and API’s in Python
- Development of frontend web applications with Angular
- Implementation of unit testing/CI
- Implementation of sufficient metrics to monitor the applications
- Roll out of applications in to production
- Operational support of the applications in production
What we expect of you
- A talented colleague with knowledge of and experience with Python and Angular (or similar JS frameworks).
- Developer with affinity for Linux systems.
- Knowledge of automation tools (such as Puppet, Ansible), Container services (Docker), Elastic Stack and networking is a plus.
- A natural team player with about 3 years of work experience.
- A driven and independent employee who takes responsibility for their work, from development to operational management. You build it, your run it.
- A problem solver who likes to deliver quality and aim for user-friendliness
- A creative mind with strong English skills
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’. You receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!