- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You have the option to make your own mark on the PM/SDM team.
- You have a thorough understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL and Prince2
- You get your energy from delivering projects within scope and budget.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Project Manager
A Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day direction of the project with the goal of delivering the project within time, budget and scope. This responsibility encompasses (among other things) the administrative support, planning of resources, tasks, keeping track of the progress of the project and taking the necessary corrective measures whenever needed. A Senior Project Manager can run complex and large projects within organizations that are highly structured with strict processes defined.
- You will initiate the project validating the scope, the key players and their roles and responsibilities.
- You will define a project plan based on the design proposed by the architect, scope and timing.
- You will set up and motivate an excellent project team to carry out this plan.
- You will follow-up the project in running mode and therefore organize regular follow up meetings with the customer and key players and monitor the progress of the project.
- You ensure the final delivery of the project and the acceptance by the customer.
What we expect of you
- You are customer and solution oriented and find your way in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- You can also cope with stressful situations and you are communicative as you will have contact with customers on a daily basis.
- You have a basic understanding of Core Solutions and Technologies.
- You have a thorough understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL and Prince2.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English and French.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever changing world of cyber security.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!