- You get the chance to develop a new entity within SecureLink.
- You’ll have the chance to work within a dynamic company with extraordinarily talented people.
- You have a mindset that thinks to bring value to customers.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you like to independently complete projects.
- There will be enough challenges to keep your days exciting.
Working as an IAM Specialist
As a security specialist you have extensive knowledge about Identity Access Management solutions in midsize or large enterprise environments. You will fully focus on setting up, implementing and managing IAM solutions. As a technical consultant you know exactly which information security requirements the environment must meet and how it can be integrated into an existing infrastructure. You will also have to make a translation between the legacy environment and the new desired infrastructure. To make this implementation successful you will work in a multidisciplinary team of security specialists. Within this team, your knowledge about IAM is the guiding principle in setting up the environment.
- As a consultant you mainly must include the client in his project, prepare roadmaps, have broad knowledge of cloud security solutions, …
- You will work out a complete architecture/design together with a client.
- You will analyze the current projects.
- You will provide tactical and strategic advice to our customers.
- You will coordinate the IAM implementations.
What we expect of you
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a consultant.
- You are analytical and have excellent communication skills.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently, with a good knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You have knowledge of state of the art IAM platforms (IBM, Sailpoint, Omada, …).
- You are experienced with one or more common IAM solutions such as: CyberArk, Thycotic, OKTA, Ping, RSA, Microsoft, ...
- Ideally you have extensive IT knowledge and are in possession of few security certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CIPP/T, RISC.
- You have a good technical knowledge of one or more of the following topics: Privileged Account Management, Single Sign On, Multi-factor Authentication, OpenIDConnect, Oauth, SAML, Identity Governance, Azure Active Directory or other cloud IDPs.
- You understand the importance of compliancy and advise our customers on this (GDPR, NIS, …).
- You find your challenge in complex high-tech projects.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!