- You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of expertise.
- You will provide project management for specific technical IT projects.
- You will document project objectives, deliverables and scope (The Project Plan).
- You will work with the assigned resources to deliver the project within scope and budget.
- You will provide regular update reports to management.
- You will work closely together with the Orange Cyberdefense colleagues.
- Your days will fly by because every day will be different.
Working as a Technical Project Lead
Reporting to the Head of the IT program office, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of one or more technical IT projects, ensuring that the project management process is adhered to and that the projects are properly documented and managed through to completion. As part of the IT Program management office, you will provide updates towards both the head of IT program management office, and to either the Head of IT infrastructure or Applications who would be responsible for the overall IT environment of the group.
You will identify the technical resources required to be assigned to the project from the available IT resources and negotiate such assignments in agreement with the Heads of IT infrastructure and Applications. Should resources be unavailable then you would be responsible for flagging the issue and submitting requests for additional or contract staff required.
- You will produce a project plan within specified timelines.
- You will agree on project budgets, track resource utilization and track costs throughout the project against the project plan.
- You will produce project tracking reports.
- You will implement a robust change and release process and will ensure that all risks are understood and mitigated.
You will provide full documentation of the delivered IT solution for hand over to support.
What we expect of you
- You have project management skills based on a recognized methodology, i.e. Prince 2.
- You have good Change Management skills.
- You are able to quickly understand technical matters and to relate these to non-technical people.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus.
- You have a good technical understanding of Network infrastructure, Office 365, OKTA, Proofpoint, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SCCM & Intune, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco IP Telephony & UCCE, and Cloud Services.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, Germany and France.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!